- Check the weather every night before bed to prepare for the next days attire.
- Leave water dripping when temperatures are expected to be below freezing.
- Open cabinet to keep pipes nice and warm.
- Keep a pair of gloves and a warm blanket in your vehicle in case of emergency.
- Make sure to get plenty of vitamin D to keep from the winter blues.
Remember Spring will come and the flowers will bloom. Winter is the time to enjoy the company of others but do not forget to enjoy some time to yourself. You can do this by relaxing at home with a good book or watching your favorite show. Don't forget to keep these tips in mind to enjoy this cold season!